In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we would like to assure you of our dedication to hygienic and safe practices in studio and when shipping.
Firstly, all recommendations government with regards to PPE are implemented and adhered to. Since we are a very small online only business, social distancing is a given and your product comes in contact with maximum 2 people. We sanitize with medical grade alcohol sanitizer spray daily.
Secondly, we never come into contact with a courier, as all parcels are collected without human contact.
When you receive your parcel, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- When receiving your parcel, indicate to the courier to remain outside and drop your parcel at the door. After the courier has left, you can open the door to retrieve.
- Wipe the courier box or bag with a soapy cloth
- Wash your hands after disinfecting the courier package
- Unpack your order and safely discard packaging
- Wipe our packaging with a soapy cloth and discard after unpacking
- The virus remains on textiles for less than 2 days, which means, should any virus particles have landed on your items by any fluke, it would have died by the time it arrives at your door, HOWEVER, just to be sure, unpack your products and leave them out for a day before wearing them.
- Our turbans and headbands can not be washed in warm water or ironed, therefore it needs to be left out and out of reach for a day.
- Our other products can be washed in warm water and for these we recommend washing them per the included washcare intructions before wearing.
- Wash your hands after cleaning the packaging and the products