Bunny Ears Teether
Wooden Teethers are naturally anti-bacterial and bacteria does not propagate on wood as quickly and easily as plastic.
This teething ring provides 2 different textures for your baby to experience while soothing their teething pains. This teether also develops tactile senses.
- The wooden ring is perfect for sore little gums, while the fabric ears provide something soft to chew on.
- The teether is easy to grip and has the added bonus of the fabric bunny ears mopping up all that dribble!
- Hand Crafted Crochet Ears can easily be removed and washed
- Crochet Ears are made with soft 100% cotton and is washed and rinsed before crafting begins
- Comes with 1 natural and smooth wooden ring to nibble on
- All wooden parts are natural, smoothly sanded down and untreated with chemicals to avoid unexpected allergies and toxicity
- All wooden parts are treated and sealed with organic coconut oil
- The wooden rings carry International standard approval
Rinse with warm soapy water before use. Use mild dish soaps. Do not soak or leave in water for prolonged amounts of time. This will cause the wood to warp. Do not put in the dishwasher. You can give the teether the occasional quick rinse with warm soapy water, pat off excess water and leave to air dry. Do not leave baby unsupervised. If products become damaged, please discard. Babies and children should never be left alone with any teething product. Constant inspections and cleanings are advised and discard after any signs of wear and tear.